Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Is Clown Crusher a pedophile?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Koshka
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Read comments to Bob. Read the link too and especially the comments if you have time and try to figure out. CC is sick and twisted with multiple accounts and also harrasses other users and imitates them. BTW, I have two Koshka accounts, in case he accuses me again.

Edit: see these anonymous users accusing Dirac again, this is harassment and can be reported as such. That is probably the same troll doing it...

• 1 month ago

This question doesn't belong in the Environment section. In fact, I don't know where it would belong. Perhaps in entertainment? 

• 1 month ago

I don't know who is he actually😂

• 1 month ago

Dirac, Why do you post anonymously when you say you don't post anonymously? 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

This is sooooo hilarious!  Georgie makes a lame question coz he has nothing left.  He then makes the lamest anon replies.  On top of that, he uses a stolen Yahoo account called Optimus!

Then, the clown Dirac chimes in with his stupidly obvious sock puppet Koshka.  Yahoo is drive by posting, but he thinks it's a 700 level seminar.

The Purest of Pure Comedy Gold!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Koshka and Dirac is the same person

• " "
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Are you Dirac posting anonymously?

• J.R.
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

You need to ask him that question.

• Bob
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I don't know who Clown Crusher is but the user Ninefinger on this site is certainly alleged to groom young boys.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, he asked if I had a young daughter and how much would I like for her, it was weird

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.