Why do some teachers take out their professional or personal life's anger on their students?

There was an instance in my life. My teacher asked me to assist her in handling some papers. I began to ask a few queries about the exams and the class whose papers we were handling. She answered twice and for the third time, she said, 'BE QUIET' in a very irate manner. It was a simple question. I was a bit hurt. I don't know why she overreacted. Do teachers do this? Perhaps she was angry that day and I was the at the wrong place at the wrong time. Please answer!!! Thanks!!!

• drip

She answered you twice, then probably  just wanted to get on with the task.  To assist them didn’t require you to know all the minuet details.  You also need to be aware when someone is trying to concentrate or is thinking. 

• mokrie

Maybe you just wouldn't stop asking questions while she was trying to read the papers. Everyone can get annoyed at any time. What makes you think teachers are not regular humans???