Sidisi asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

Do you think makeup enhances your beauty ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Judy
    Lv 6
    5 days ago

I enjoyed wearing makeup when I was young, but as the years passed I kept wearing less and less makeup.  I think older women look best with little or no makeup.

• 1 month ago

I used concrete and spray paint 

• Kaz
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When applied correctly, yes.

• 1 month ago

yes     .............................

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes, I know I look better with all of my makeup than without it in different ways i.e.:-

- I'm naturally quite pale skinned, so bringing some color to my face with makeup can help me look less 'flushed out'.

- I got spots quite badly as a teenager and am still prone to the odd one here and there as an adult. Wearing foundation and concealer where I need it can help to cover them up, which makes me feel more confident.

- I've got absolutely no natural coloring in my cheeks, so wearing blusher helps provide it.

- my eyelashes are curly also but very short, so wearing mascara can help them look a lot longer, and so make my eyes look more open.

- wearing eyeshadow and eyeliners can help make my eyes look good. I usually wear blue, pink, green, purple, grey or silver eye shadow (because my eyes are blue) along with a black eyeliner on my upper lid and a colored one which compliments or matches my eye shadow color on my lower lid. I don't use black eyeliner on my lower lid as it makes my eyes look smaller.

- it helps to make my eyebrows look more full either with brow gel, eyebrow powder or a makeup pencil.

- certain shades of lipstick can help to make my lips look fuller.

I wouldn't feel confident going out without my makeup all on, not even going into the front path to put rubbish in the bins or to collect a parcel.

• 1 month ago

I have almost invisible eyebrows, and I feel very self conscious if I don't touch them up when going out.  I also have rosacea (a common face rash), which I conceal with makeup before going out.  So, it's more about hiding my defects.

• Sathi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It can if you’re not caking it on. I use it very sparingly. Most days I go without.

• sam
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes but I'm too lazy to use it

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

YES!...........................

• 1 month ago

No , but in some way , it hides our ugliness and make us acceptable

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.