Looking for Wall Art.?

I’m looking for a specific type of wall art,I don’t know the name of it so I’ll just describe it the best I can. Basically it’s just a type of picture that makes you see different things from others perspective, Not something that everyone sees the same of when they look at it. It may be called perspective art but I’m not to sure I haven’t seen anything online that I’m looking for when I search that so I just figured I was using the wrong terminology

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    My best guesses are 'ambiguous figures art' or 'optical illusion art'.

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    you could try amazon, they have everything

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.