NURSES AND DOCTORS, Do people in this field tend to have affairs alot?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • :)
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Very odd and specific question. I’m an RN, and I haven’t heard of any affairs. But we’re a diverse career with a wide span of ages and types of people. As for doctors, I’d assume the same.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I saw more people having affairs in the 2 years I worked at GM than I did in 40 years in health care

• 1 month ago

My friend is a nurse and is single and a mature female and I asked why could she not find a nice doctor to date and she said they are all weird or married

• 1 month ago

No, that is really an urban myth shown on TV. First, you are way to busy, second you are way too tired and third most are married; fourth, you are a professional not a teenager; so no more affairs than any other group of people.

Source(s): ER PA & MD
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it probably depends on the person

• 1 month ago

It is very possible. After all, they spend way more time working than they do with their loved ones. I think if they are in a relationship that is in bad shape for whatever reason it is a distinct possibility. They're still human beings subject to the same temptations and character flaws as the rest of us.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.