NURSES AND DOCTORS, Do people in this field tend to have affairs alot?

• :)

Very odd and specific question. I’m an RN, and I haven’t heard of any affairs. But we’re a diverse career with a wide span of ages and types of people. As for doctors, I’d assume the same.

• RICK

I saw more people having affairs in the 2 years I worked at GM than I did in 40 years in health care

My friend is a nurse and is single and a mature female and I asked why could she not find a nice doctor to date and she said they are all weird or married

No, that is really an urban myth shown on TV. First, you are way to busy, second you are way too tired and third most are married; fourth, you are a professional not a teenager; so no more affairs than any other group of people.

Source(s): ER PA & MD

it probably depends on the person

It is very possible. After all, they spend way more time working than they do with their loved ones. I think if they are in a relationship that is in bad shape for whatever reason it is a distinct possibility. They're still human beings subject to the same temptations and character flaws as the rest of us.