Honest question: Will this pandemic ever end?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yes, if we can ever get the protesters to stop protesting & spreading it.  The virus was almost under control until the protesters jammed the streets like sardines.

• Dj2541
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It has  changed  how  we  all  work and  play. It  will not  go  away! It has been let out of its   bottle! It will and has become  endemic in the population, it  will just  become a seasonal issue like  the Influenza which,  as  we  know,  kills  of the  weak,  elderly and unprotected every  flu  season?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not until we get the Muslims fixed.

• 1 month ago

Yes definitely! We have so many incredible, hard-working scientists and they will 100% find a way to combat this

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes it will end.  

• 1 month ago

I don't believe so because I don't think we'll ever go back to the way it was prior to the Covid 19 outbreak

• 1 month ago

It's not bad now. It only has like a 1/2% mortality rate. It might end the day after the election.

• 1 month ago

yes within a year or so.

• When there's a vaccine or when there's no new cases. Hopefully there will be a safe vaccine first. Or when people gain some sort of common sense towards this virus. 

This is not the flu, it's more contagious then the flu and covid 19 can cause damage to your respiratory system, the flu doesn't do that. 

They thought lock downs were going to help reduce the spreading of covid 19, in my area lock downs seam to be working. 

• 1 month ago

Yes, the virus will weaken eventually and it will become just another flu.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.