England win Euro 2021 - Is it possible ?

It's certainly a posibility!

Totally possible with this young talented roster, and with the experience of kane and sterling and some other great names.

• Will.

Yes, it is possible. But it could have a better chance in the future because there are a few boy wonders coming through which make the future exciting.

England have a chance because we can score goals; it’s how we defend which is a concern.  I’m also not too sure about our midfield.  We can create chances but we don’t really have  the world class midfielder who can control games.  France and Belgium have players like that. I’m tipping one of them to win instead. 

• I think that one between England, France and Spain will win Euro 2021. But France is stronger than others for me. 

Not a chance........

no possible to win

If wales reached the semis in the last tournament then anything’s possible 

It is possibly than every qualified team will win, including England

Its coming home