What spelling looks best?

Adah

Adda

Adah

Ayda

Deja

Dasia

Dayga

Marika

Marieka

Marica

i think Adah, Deja, and Marika get the pronunciation you want

Not Dayga -- that looks like it would produce a different pronunciation from the other 2.

For sureness of correct pronunciation, I would go with Ayda, though for appearance Aida and Adah look better to me. Though Adah seems like it could have another pronunciation Ah-dah, and Aida could be Ay-dah - Eye-dah, or even Ah-ee-dah. Adda just looks like Ahd-dah ... considering the two D's are typically pronounced

I prefer the spelling Adda.

• Snid

Ada looks the best but you didn't suggest it.  Ayda is awful.  Adda looks like Add-uh. 

Deja is awful.  Dasia is okay but I only know it to be said as Dah-see-uh.  Dayga looks like Day-ga with a hard g.

You really seem to be stuck on Marika.  If you want it said as Mar-ick-uh got with that spelling Marieka looks like Mar-e-eek-uh.  Marica looks like Mar-ick-uh.  As long as it's not Merica or Murica you are fine.

It depends how you want them pronounced. I'd go with Adah, Deja and Marieka. 

Ayda/Ada/Adah = "AY-da"

Adda = "AA-da" (rhymes with "bad-a")

Deja/Dasia = "DAY-jzah"

Dayga = "DAY-ga"

Marika/Marica = "mah-REE-ka" or "MARE-i-ka" (like America without the A)

Marieka = "mah-REE-ka"

Depending on the pronunciation you want, I would go with Ayda, Dasia, and Marika.

Why not expand the name to Adah girl cause the kid will probably hear that a lot.

None of the above.