Fertility after depo shot ? ?

I started my first ever depo shot back in dec 2019 after that I didn’t start bleeding til the first week of feb 2020 and when I did I bleed non stop til second week of April. My next shot was due March 12 but I opted out due to the side effects. And haven’t been on any birth control since then. I then had a whole week in April free from bleeding then the following week I bled again but lasted a normal 7 days then was gone. I didn’t bleed again til May on Mother’s Day. It lasted 7 days then was gone I then bled again June 5th it lasted 7 days as well then was gone. Does this seem like my cycle and ovulation is getting back on track ? TTC on supposed ovulation days after my period in June but just tested today with a pt and was negative. 

Your pattern doesn't seem completely stable yet.  That means ovulation may not be truly predictable yet either.  It doesn't seem like you could predict the number of days that will happen between each period yet.  From the first day of one period until the first day of the next period should be a fairly predictable number.  Until it is - you won't know what point of the cycle ovulation is going to happen.

You would need to track ovulation using better methods than just trying to predict the fertility window based on when a period happens.  Ovulation usually happens about 14 days BEFORE the NEXT period - so until you know how many days until the next period, predicting ovulation based on your cycle may not be accurate enough for results.  You may need to track body temperature and possible use an test to check for ovulation.   (the test actually just reads if the hormone levels are correct for ovulation to happen - it doesn't really guarantee that ovulation actually does happen.)

If you are now TTC - remember that sperm can live inside you for up to five days but the egg only lives 12 to 24 hours.  Having sex once every three days anytime you are not actually having a period can greatly increase the chances that you would become pregnant sooner.  Trying to predict ovulation and focus on having sex just in the time frame of the fertility window could cause you to miss it since ovulation could be a little early or late during any cycle - especially when you have only had a couple of cycles since stopping birth control.  (I don't count anything you listed before May as anything other than side effects of stopping the birth control - so May and June is the only two cycles that seemed like ovulation might have actually happened.)  

One other thing - you might have taken the pregnancy test a little too soon.  There is still a small chance of success from this cycle if your actual period isn't due yet.

Good luck.