Do you wear jewellery?

What type?

My wife does--particularly Gold and Pearl.

Of course, Every woman likes to wear jewelry, even if it is a simple chain or a big jewelry piece. I am also wearing my chain and finger rings all the time.

I just have one necklace and I wear it everyday, because it is from my parents. 

of course, I wear branded jewellery.

I have a gay ring. I'm not gay but I wear it because I am queer.

I only wear an android watch that looks like an iwatch, ingot it from amazon for 35 bucks. Sometimes when I'm feeling extra I'll wear a necklace but that's it. I think jewellery is beautiful but dont have many expensive pieces.

I wear a lot of pears and silver jewelry

nope, was an electrician for over 30 years and it's just another risk I chose not to take .......................

Chokers, necklaces one can actually see with my bust, bracelets that fit around my kid-size wrists, rings, and headbands if those count. And they have to go with the outfit I'm wearing.

Just earring studs. I don't really care for jewelry. I may wear a necklace on special occasions.