I got in a accident while driving for lyft there was no passenger in my car will I still be able to drive for lyft?

If I was running Lyft I wouldn't want anyone driving for me who isn't clever enough to find the answer on the Lyft website without consulting a public forum.  The answer is - 

One minor accident = no problem. 

Three traffic violations and / or minor accidents in a three year period =  disqualified.

One major accident where driver negligence / incompetence is evident = disqualified . 

• Edna

Lyft drivers are independent contractors. They aren't employed by Lyft, and they drive their OWN vehicles and provide their OWN insurance on that vehicle. Lyft doesn't care if you wreck your OWN vehicle - it's not their car and they're not responsible for any damage you cause while you're driving it -- YOU are.  

• May

How would we know?  You need to ask Lyft.

If accident damaged their vehicle = NO

Damage you vehicle= they do not CARE. Your cost to fix.

You got to ask them.

• Ron

Your question should be, will your insurance cover it?

As President of Lyft, allow me to answer.

No.

• Scott

That's a decision Lyft will have to make, not us.

• Erik

ask Lyft      

• Jay P

That's a question you should be asking Lyft, not Yahoo...