Are you an indoor or an outdoor person?

And why?

Indoor person. I do go out now and then, but I have my music on so I don't have to interact with other humans

I am basically an indoor person. 

I'm more of an outdoor person, Mainly because I ride my motorbike a lot.

• P

More of an   

in bed person

😪

I am more of an indoor corgi hun.

indoor .............

Everything I like to do is indoors. Baking, reading, sleeping, doing DIY things, etc. I do like being outdoors, but I have to be in the mood, which is rare, and the timing has to be right, ya' know...for us ladies, LOL. 

• SW-6

Even before we had to stay in due to the virus, I enjoyed bein indoors best.  Comfy chairs, snacks, a/c or heat, and best of all - the TV - :)

• yay

Indoor, because most of the things I enjoy doing are indoor activities. I have a really hard time relating to people who actually enjoy going out and engaging in outdoor activities. I only do it out of necessity so the paramedics don't have to cut a hole in the side of my house someday. 

• Mier

A lot of the activities and hobbies I enjoy take place outdoors.