Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How many times do my questions need to be deleted to be banned form using Yahoo Answers!?

from*

• There is no set limit on when or if an account will be suspended.  It depends on what was said.  Accounts are never banned anymore.  So no one can really give you an answer to this no matter what they say.

• Sam

The only thing that matters if what the delete was for, not how many.  

They tolerate a lot but there are some things they won't tolerate.  The problem I have most with Yahoo Answers is that it can be very unfair. 

There is no fixed number and you don't get banned your account  just gets suspended.

• Zirp

there is no fixed number. It is not automated.

Your account will be suspended if someone working for Verizon reviews your activity and decides you've been pushing it too far

• .

There is no standard #, at least not that we are aware of, for an account to be suspended. NO ONE is "banned" (that would mean you couldn't use YA ever again because you would be prevented from creating/using another account). Yahoo accounts sometimes get deactivated for abuse, and it's not uncommon at all for a YA account to be suspended (but the user still has access to all the other features of Yahoo and is able to read posts on YA, just not interact here in any way with the suspended account). 

• Honestly, we have no idea!

There are plenty of level 7 users who do nothing but insult other members here, yet their accounts have been active for years and years, it's all very strange.

• Speed

Apparently just one. I had an account with 231,000 points and made a joke that was in poor taste but not obscene or anything. Bam. Banned, no appeal permitted.

Now, of course, I see much worse every single day. Times change, I guess.

Two major violations will do it. I managed one answer that not only got me banned but won me beat answer while my appeal was being considered. I quoted an old joke about how to get rid of pubic lice. It involved lighter fluid and an ice pick. The powers that be decided that there might be someone who was stupid enough to try it.

• KaleyK

8,120,005 ..... exactly.     

• Daniel

Depends on the Rule and when Yahoo feels they have had Enough there is no Specific Number