is this traingle are conguent?

Grammatically your sentence does not make sense. 

You refer to 'one' triangle by the use of 'is' , then change to the plural  triangles by the use of 'are' .  You should write 'Are these triangles congruent?'

For congruency you need to use the plural 'are' because there are at least two triangles under consideration.  Secondly, you have not shown the triangle(s) , so congruency cannot be proved. 

Is my butt congruent to your ***?

• Snezzy

Let me try to interpret what I think you might want to know.

Yes, you can buy ginger ale at a convenience store. No, troglodytes are not contingent. And the Moon's diameter is 15% even though it is 18 times as far away.

What is a "traingle"? And "conguent"? A tangle  of trains? Whatever it is, how can one thing by itself, be congruent?

Kind of like asking, is this square larger?

Yes . . . they is.

This is not a question about Chemistry.  It needs moving, probably to Mathematics.

• david

Sure, why not.  traingles are always conguent.