Does anyone know how to replace the screen on an HP Jornada 560?

It powers up and works fine but the screen is black and sometimes i see lines through it. One time i saw the logo but i think the screen is done for.

I suspect that if you saw an HP logo, maybe it is not the screen that is to blame.  perhaps a connection to it, or the video system might be going.

If you are so devoted to long ago tech, you might consider replacing the whole thing.  Considering parts availability, the service charges of a qualified repair person, another identical model might be a cheaper answer.

Here is one from Kaliningrad, Russia for less than $30--  https://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-JORNADA-POCKET-PC-560-...

Good luck!

If you want a very old Palm Pilot that will only run on its AC adapter, you can have mine for nothing but the shipping cost.

Source(s): My 1999 Dell Latitude laptop still works okay on Win98SE to run my automated telescope positioning. Built like a tank, cannot break that thing.

They don't sell replacement screens for them anymore (if they ever did), so knowing how would be strictly academic.