Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

Is Coronavirus a real disease? I haven't met anyone who has had it have you?

Yes it is, hundreds of thousands of Americans have died. 

Yes it is and I know a few people who had it, I don't think it is as bad as people are making it out to be though.

I've known 3 people who had it--2 of them died from it.

• I know some one that's contracted it twice.

They're a front line worker. 

Just because you haven't known any one that has it, that doesn't mean covid 19 doesn't exist. Also you don't know if you could have met some one that didn't have symptoms of it. How are millions of people dying from a virus covid 19 (if not misdiagnosed) it doesn't exist...... 

Well, I work in an ICU that takes care of covid-19 patients, so... 

Yes, I have met a lot of people who’ve had it.

Tuberculosis is a real disease, too. Have you met anyone who has had it? So is mumps. Have you met anyone who has had mumps? Sepsis is a killer. Have you met anyone who has had sepsis? Just because you don't know anyone who has had Covid-19 doesn't mean the disease isn't real. It has killed 125,000 Americans and has sickened many thousands more. The coronavirus is real.

It is a real disease that has killed about 125,000 people in the USA. These are "extra deaths" that statistically should not have happened. With 330 Million of us that's a small number so it's easy to not know someone but you need to take precautions that will keep you from becoming one of them.

I haven't either...........

Ignorant, pathetic  repeating troll.