Male pattern baldness at 19?

Hi, I’m a 19 year old male and in thinning significantly on my crown and the front of my head. It’s accompanied by burning and itching, especially when I’m stressed out it starts itching like crazy. I’ve been to the derm and she looked at it for a few seconds and said seborrheic dermatitis. The thinning is really bad only affecting my crown and front. The rest of my hair grows in normal and hairline is somewhat the same. The hairs there are growing at different lengths like one strand is longer than the other by a huge gap. My derm wasn’t very helpful and seemed to be in a rush. Are these normal signs of male pattern baldness or something else. I also have low vitamin D.

shampoo with Head & Shoulders for Itchy Scalp.......the thinning of hair is hereditary and due to excessive Testosterone which cases "Seborrheic Dermatitis".......Do Not Waste your $$$$$ trying to Stop what is hereditary. Good Luck and remember "Grass Don't Grow on the Play Ground or under the Swing Set. Don't Try and Hide It with those Stupid Toupee, Hair Transplant (Don't Work) and Comb Over Crap. Be natural....and If your original Hair falls out what makes you think the transplant hair is going to take.....look at it like soil, if the first planted crop didn't take/grow then the next crop want grow in that spot either. 

Source(s): Been There Done That......started at 19 yrs. old also, still have about 60% at 58 yrs. old.......when someone says something to me, I say "I don't have to look at myself, it's your problem if you are so much worried about it"

The itching is not consistent with male pattern baldness. Get a second opinion from a different dermatologist.

Which grandfather did you inherit this from?

• kelvin

you also seem to have a very huge gigantic case of incurable hypochondriac trollitis and the only cure for that is you need to cut off your head immediately

• art

rub your scalp with a 50% olive oil to 50% vinegar 3 times a day, and make sure you leave it on overnight, a shower cap would stop you messing up your pillow

Slather it with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.