Where will liberals move to when Trump is re-elected?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 days ago

This country will not survive four more years of Trump! The American people will rip it apart at the seams! The division is bad now, imagine what it will be like on election night if he wins again.. The worst case scenario endless riots, destruction of our cities, more death and endless violence!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 days ago

If Trump gets re-elected then I think much more people will die in the USA.

How many people already died in the USA?

• further to the violent left... and continue the war against America

• 5 days ago

I don't think there is any country that would allow them in except Iran.. Hey why Don t we take up a collection? Wait we tried that, no takers. They just decided to stay with Hollywood stomping their feet with their thumbs in their mouths cying.

• Anonymous
      Lv 6
      5 days agoReport

It's BS Trump is harder on American citizen like Liberals than Putin. He's letting Putin get away with the bounty he put on our soldiers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 days ago

Liberals should stay and burn everything down Trump touched. It's better than letting Trump hand it and the world over to Putin. LOOK at what we had to deal with this year. Why are you staying in denial? 3 years after the Presidency he created America we live in now. How can you honestly believe he's done anything good? You're a traitor for supporting that man. He was briefed in Feb that Russia placed bounties on US soldier's heads.

• ...Show all comments
    • Anonymous
      Lv 6
      4 days agoReport

I struck a nerve w/ you about denial because it's true. Is Trump defending our US soldiers who the Russians put the bounties on our solder's heads? Where are his plans to protect them or what actions he's going to take against Russia for that. Trump is a fake patriot and traitor. You know that. 

• 5 days ago

Even Fox News acknowledges that the fat lard has no chance to be reelected. Dump is DONE

• Brian
    Lv 7
    5 days ago

Call up Vegas and bet the farm on that.  You should get good odds, since even Fox polls show donnie losing to Biden.

• ...Show all comments
    • Brian
      Lv 7
      5 days agoReport

How much did you bet again?  I mean, it's easy money for you, right?  And if you win, you can get your money back, and give the rest to donnie's legal fund.

• If there is mail in voting trump will not get re elected hate to burst your bubble 

• Neengefan
      Lv 7
      5 days agoReport

Media keeps saying "mail in ". In most cases you don't mail it in, you take it to a  Ballot drop box, that is picked up by election officials. I have heard,"what if your ballot gets lost in the mail?" Not going to happen.They look like mail boxes, but they are painted "Ballot Box".

• 5 days ago

I doubt they are welcome anywhere after all the rioting and looting has been so well covered by all the media

• Neengefan
      Lv 7
      5 days agoReport

What was found out, and you were never told, is that professional looters always join in protest to break into Businesses and loot, and white supremacist were there to cause more turmoil. The pro looters were the ones throwing molotv cocktails. Not what Cons & Trump tells you.

• Anonymous
    5 days ago

They will  continue to live in their parent's basements.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.