Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Would women rather share a high value man with other women than have an average guy who is loyal?

Let me answer this for our beloved devious women folk.  It depends on how much money the beta male has.  If the beta male can provide her a good life and good divorce rape potential she will marry him and sneak around with the high value men.  If the beta male can not provide her with the life she wants she will throw him in the garbage can where she thinks he belongs.  She will play with the high value male but a woman is always looking for the free ride first typically an average male or beta male with a good job house and pile of cash stacked up once that in place its time to c-ck carousel ride.

you'd be surprised at how often it happens

After being with a mongrel pig for 23 years, who thought it more important to impress total strangers/everyone else, rather than stand by me . . .  But he expected total loyalty for himself (!!) Give me a loyal man over anyone else.

• KTJoe

Most woman would view both men as play things, one a playboy the other grateful. She would share..LOL

The man who can't value ME enough to be faithful is not a "high value man" in my books. 

A man who wants to have multiple women instead of committing to one isn't very high value.  He's pretty much the definition of worthless.

Without knowing what a high value man is this is impossible to answer.

WTF is a high value man? it sure does not sound like a person with values if he expects to be "shared"

• RP

Some would, but others wouldn't. Women are seldom, if ever, all of one mind.

Lol, I'm guessing your idea of "high value" and "average" is considerably different than mine.