Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Would women rather share a high value man with other women than have an average guy who is loyal?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Let me answer this for our beloved devious women folk.  It depends on how much money the beta male has.  If the beta male can provide her a good life and good divorce rape potential she will marry him and sneak around with the high value men.  If the beta male can not provide her with the life she wants she will throw him in the garbage can where she thinks he belongs.  She will play with the high value male but a woman is always looking for the free ride first typically an average male or beta male with a good job house and pile of cash stacked up once that in place its time to c-ck carousel ride.

• 1 month ago

you'd be surprised at how often it happens

• 1 month ago

After being with a mongrel pig for 23 years, who thought it more important to impress total strangers/everyone else, rather than stand by me . . .  But he expected total loyalty for himself (!!) Give me a loyal man over anyone else.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most woman would view both men as play things, one a playboy the other grateful. She would share..LOL

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The man who can't value ME enough to be faithful is not a "high value man" in my books. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A man who wants to have multiple women instead of committing to one isn't very high value.  He's pretty much the definition of worthless.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Without knowing what a high value man is this is impossible to answer.

• 1 month ago

WTF is a high value man? it sure does not sound like a person with values if he expects to be "shared"

• RP
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Some would, but others wouldn't. Women are seldom, if ever, all of one mind.

• 1 month ago

Lol, I'm guessing your idea of "high value" and "average" is considerably different than mine.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.