Will Trump resign now and admit his incompetence?

94 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago

Despite any speculation that he will resign as opposed to losing... is not realistic. Trump will fight hard and dirty to be reelected because he believes that being a sitting president protects him from prosecution. So far it has BUT if dems get control of congress, the house and the senate, he will not only be impeached again but he will be removed from office.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 days ago

YOU BETTER PRAY TO GOD HE DOESN'T BECAUSE HE DOES THINGS ARE GOING TO GET A LOT WORSE

• 4 days ago

his ego would not allow him to 

• 4 days ago

I keep seeing 74-year-old lifts-wearing malignantly narcissistic sociopathic Gemini (air sign) Donald Trump as stuck in toddlerhood, the 2nd-born least favorite son of a corrupt emotionally bankrupt authoritarian mobbed up KKK-member filthy rich father Fred Trump, Sr. (who died of Alzheimer's in 1991).  My training in psychology and theater from my college days (1980s) as well as my extensive research into the psyche of "The Donald" and his alt-right inner circle handlers (Johnston, 2016; Isikoff & Corn, 2018; Mayer, 2017; Nance, 2018;  Wilson, 2019) leads me to believe that Trump grew up emotionally neglected from infancy on into adolescence, knowing he was not his tyrannical father's favorite even after the first-born namesake son Fred Trump, Jr. thumbed his nose at the family fortunes used (fortunes used as both a weapon and a manipulative lure) and walked away.  Money was likely thrown at every problem, so boy Donald came to believe two basic things: (a) bad boy behaviors got attention, so even negative attention was better than none; and (b) money rather than a father's approval or a mother's love became mistaken for "power", but young Donald's lack of structure, nurturance, discipline, or conscience left him feeling utterly valueless, so he craved ever more money to "feel valued" and he sought to incite anger as a way to feel some sense of "control."  The media never did delve deeply into Trump's troubled psyche, but they should have before the 2016 election. Had our mainstream media done so, the people would have realized this 5'10" (4" lifts wearing) self-loathing thin-skinned terrified Gemini was what the Koch brother domestic terrorist organization Koch Donor Network and also Putin wanted in a GOP candidate for President: "Someone pliable with enough digits to sign whatever we put in front of him" (words of the Koch-picked anti-government economic terrorist Grover Norquist in the 2001 election).  Trump craves POWER because he secretly feels powerless.  He is almost frantic to gain approval from ego-driven short-men tyrants (like his own dad), pathetically so if you read "The Making of Donald Trump" by David Cay Johnston or the 2018 book by 35-year CIA counterespionage expert Malcolm Nance, "The Plot to Destroy Democracy: How Putin and His Spies Are Undermining America and Dismantling the West."  What better PUPPET for Putin than Trump, and how perfect for the domestic terrorism of the Koch oil barons to have their pliable pathetically eager for praise from tyrants Donald Trump in our White House.  

My guess: Donald Trump never had any desire to actually be President nor to ever do the job.  He just wanted the bragging rights or "prestige" of it and was ready to go home to Mar-a-Lago or Trump Tower once he'd been sworn in.  He likely thinks the historic White House is "beneath him"---not gilded enough or big enough.  If Trump could figure out a way to slink on home without getting arrested for his life of crimes he would have been gone a long time ago.  In leaving, however, a terrified Donald Trump may feel depression over his glaring incompetence, but he will never admit what an abject utter failure he really is.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 days ago

When Calvin Coolidge was invited to South Dakota for fly fishing, (as Trump is for July 4) he announced he would not run for another term and spent the last six months of his term in Dakota fly fishing.

Silent Cal said "I will not seek to be re-elected for another term"  and when asked why, said "no comment."

• Mr. Wizard
      Lv 7
      4 days agoReport

Historians contend Calvin Coolidge was "discreetly persuaded" not to campaign for re-election.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    4 days ago

He's got a conference call scheduled with Vlad and Hannity. He NEEDS some input from people he trusts.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    5 days ago

He does not want to go to jail for the same crimes that Michael Cohen is in jail for right now.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lolly
      Lv 7
      4 days agoReport

this is all gibberish gathered from fake news like Breitbart of OANN. It's nonsense.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    5 days ago

Over what? The latest nonsense that CNN is spewing? For all we know, it's China releasing that information to throw focus on Russia.

• 5 days ago

Almost 4 years in on their attempts to discredit and remove a lawfully elected president, it looks more to me that the leftists,  media hacks , and deep state traitors are the ones with proven incompetence.

• 5 days ago

Whether he resigns is unclear, and it won’t ever happen in the true sense where Americans will learn the facts. He’ll only admit his excellence, or imaginary excellence 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.