If you could live in a house what kind of house would you live in?

Double storey, at least 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a pool, game room, allows pets, front yard and backyard, close to public transport and shops, situated in hilly suburbs near the beach

1970's split level home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a 2 car garage

Maybe a Georgian Country house. 

• SW-6

As much as I love my house that I have lived in for 24 years, I would love to dial down to a single story tiny little 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom  home on an acre or 2.  The kids are grown and gone so no need for all this room in current Colonial.   If I hit the lottery, I will move.  If not, I will continue to enjoy this big ole house.  :)

Maybe a house like this. 

I already live in a house. I love my house. It's exactly what I wanted and exactly where I want to be. 

• ron h

one with rooms for the servants. The housecleaning maid, a room for the cook.  And a nice room for my driver.  The gardener wouldn't need to stay there.  And a very special room for my little French maids.

• Kyle

beach house.  i'd be ok with a large ranch style home.  but would like a basement.  three or four bedrooms.  three bathrooms.  open design.  lots of windows 

a Bali-designed house. open concept bathrooms with tons of plants everywhere and openness and direct access to pool

I would love to live in a house that had plenty of room for entertaining guests.  I'd like to have a couple guest rooms with en-suites.  I'd like the house to have a large, cozy kitchen, nice family room where everyone can hang out.  A patio with a nice pool and hot tub would be great.  I would also like the property to have adequate off-street parking, such as a big driveway and a 3-car garage.