What is your own personal meaning of life?

What is the meaning of life to you personally? What's your purpose? 

• Raja

Life is realizing your presence in some form on this earth. Life is to live. Wherever you go and whatever you read, at last you will come to a mere conclusion that life is to live, just to live. First of all you must know what human beings are. Human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games. The soft-wares for these robots are spirits or invisible elements. These robots are programmed by different people by oral talks, writings and actions too. During this process the spirits possess a human being according to the programs. Further these robots can program themselves when they wish. Whatever it is they are all just spirits. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not these robots' own. One after another they think and these robots either choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to their minds through brains in the form of thoughts. Brain is a media to connect the spirits to your mind. Your mind is just a computer's mind. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings. A soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A body's functionality is based on the auto mechanism. A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. Memories are different spirits. Spirits determine the destiny of a human being from his/her daily activities, talks and thoughts too. On death these spirits leave the body and go to different places. No one lives in any form after death.

Living my life for the glory and honor of Jesus Christ my Lord and saviour.

I want to say something so poetic and poignant, Something makes others want to suck the marrow out of life. To inspire. But I am sitting here trying to prepare a presentation on positive psychology feeling depressed. It is my nation’s birthday Saturday, and I don’t want to celebrate it because I am ashamed of it.  I want harmony, justice, and peace.  Just not feeling it—and to be patriotic seems like an immoral state.   

Long ago I found the meaning of my life. It is something I can honestly say I have tried to practice since, in my late twenties, I realized what truly should matter to all of us. I believe that Christ was right, and so were a number of other humanitarians. I think "I love you" are the three most important words in any language, and the  next three are my credo: "Let me help!"

Sex......... purpose of my life

• My meaning of life is not materialistic but rather, Spiritual.  I have accomplished so much in the Spiritual realm.  My purpose is to help others follow the way of Christ, even if I personally don't see it this way.  I know this shall be shown to me. in my lifetime.  :D

• Liz

To continue serving God and to "endure to the end." (Matthew 24:13)

In a nutshell, I want to do something helpful. I want to advocate, for the principles that I think people should embrace, and for the actions that I think they should take. I want to steer people away from the madness and destruction that is so prevalent. I want to unite Trump-haters and Trump-lovers. I want to preserve all the things I love that are in danger of being lost before their time. I want to help my friends when they could use it. I want to leave behind some appreciable things.

• To find equilibrium in what is often a world of turmoil and destruction. To defy the oncoming tide for as along as I can. To let my truth be known. If people do not matter then nothing does; there is just a barren universe, and it’s truth does not have meaning for people. It is only of instrumental value. What does matter is what can impact people. And I believe such can only be found in the human imagination. Which can imagine love and justice and peace. And institute it in their lives. What are we if we are but dolls? 

Our purpose is to transcend limitations and become more like our ideals. To found a paradise in the midst of antagonising forces; we must overcome and remain stead. Our destination is enlightenment and freedom. The alternative is to be a slave and losing ourselves in conflict. And that is not my choice. 

Clarification:

A mental choice made simply on the understanding that some things are bad for you and others good. Some of us can visualise emotion and events as a dynamic whole which can influence us into life or decay. And that we must choose the life. As it brings stability and opens the door to enlightenment and liberty. 

The life is a wellspring of our individuality which acknowledges the different parts of us and cultivates it. It is like our flame. It is vital. People allow this to be extinguished when they suppress themselves just to fit in. The death is that suppressing nature of society. 

Transcending limitation is about dynamically altering the routines which tie us to lower existence. I mean being more than human. Of becoming less limited. If we are deterministic and stuck in dead unchanging routines, we need to become aware and choose not to be bound. We need to write new routines which change in response to our ever advancing notions and awareness. 

That is more than just of the individual but of the whole process of life as ever more unlimited life evolves. 

It should be expressly written here that one such meaning can 

be that philosophy has both a purpose AND a method..

Both of which are somehow intertwined with the fact that

we all can progress, using some or all of the on-going

knowledge that is at least the preserve of this autonomous

category called   "philosophy".

And just like the existing schools and colleges "our there" or on

Youtube right now (see Sapolsky's free lectures, all-be-those

strictly on what Is DESCRIBED As biology and science..)

those particular learning niches are just like this niche...

they all eventually learn-from-their-mistakes.. all-be-that autonomously

so to speak. But THEY DO and that fact can drive us here on

and on in our own behavioural and of course mindful searches

for some better mistakes (from which it is again likely that we

then relearn even more subtly and intuitively..) by which our

philosophy knowledge becomes an "embedded learned

reality".

Big words I know...

Yet if you care to look I myself DIDN'T START OFF here with

such big words ; I think that my User history shows how it was

back then for me and some unfortunate others who were at the

wrong end at that groping-for-some better description-or-other

which I could hardly forsee...

I was learning to do some WORK... and from my much earlier

education within the History-of-Ideas I learned well..

Or at least WELL ENOUGH TO CARRY ON SEARCHING

for something better, something more meaningfully purposeful

and I hope "objective".