is it unlikely i’m pregnant?

I have severe anxiety and i overthink a lot.

I had unprotected sex on friday, HOWEVER i’m on the pill and i take it everyday (But the time i take it varies. sometimes i take it at 11pm, sometimes i take it at like 12:30..)

He didn’t ejaculate in me but he could’ve possibly preejaculated in me.

My last period was last monday, so i wasn’t ovulating.

Is there still a chance i could get pregnant?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • alan P
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

By unprotected sex I assume you mean without a condom.  Condoms are not bad but calling sex with a condom 'protected' sends the wrong message about how effective they are.  The pill isn't absolutely perfect but it is very reliable and you do not normally ovulate when using it.  If you take it carefully then you have a less than a 1% chance per year of getting pregnant without pulling out or other protection.  The risk of getting pregnant from so called precum is greatly exaggerated.  If you have been taking the pill strictly according to the schedule (taking it a hour or two either way doesn't make a difference) and he did not ejaculate inside you then pregnancy is very unlikely

• Edna
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

You're taking birth control pills. Birth control pills prevent ovulation from ever happening. Because you never ovulate, you can't get pregnant.  The use of  control pills almost 100% guarantees that you will  NOT get pregnant at any time - whether he ejaculates inside you or whether he doesn't. That's one reason you're taking birth control pills - so he CAN ejaculate inside you, without you having to worry that you might get pregnant.

It's not necessary that you take a pill at the exact same time every day. All you have to do is remember to take one pill every day, at some time of day, during each 24 hours.   

A man can't "pre-ejaculate" into a woman. He either ejaculates, or he doesn't. If you're talking about "precum", you don't have to worry about that. It's only the lubrication fluid that a man secretes from the tip of his penis when he's sexually aroused - in anticipation of sexual intercourse. Over 97% of the time, it does not contain sperm cells. Even if it did, you still wouldn't have to worry, because you're taking birth control pills and you never ovulate. 

• God
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Those pills aren't breath mints.  He can shoot off in there and you won't get pregnant.

• 3 months ago

not likely.............

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

If you take the birth control pill, you never ovulate. 

No egg. No baby.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

You are ON THE PILL.  You DID NOT have "unprotected sex".   THE PILL IS PROTECTION.

If you are using a combination pill, the time variation DOES NOT MATTER for the combination pill.  As long as you are within a range of four hours or less - you would be fine.

Also - exactly what do you think birth control pills do?  They STOP OVULATION.  When you are using the pill correctly - you NEVER ovulate.  No ovulation - no egg - no pregnancy - no matter how much sperm gets inside of you.  

Read the information that comes with the pill so you understand how it works and what to do if you do happen to miss one.  

If you are still paranoid - then you are not mature enough to be having sex - so stop.

• 3 months ago

No there is not.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.