Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 3 months ago

i haven’t had the HPV Jab?

I was suppose to get the HPV jab just before corona. I got one dose, i need 3 because i’m 16. And i’m worried about it now, it was super hard to even get booked in for the jab then, ( i got it in feb) and you’re suppose to have the second jab a month later, then the other 6 months later. Is the first jab i got pointless since i haven’t had the second one so i’ll have to do it all again? Does it actually work? I don’t want to risk getting Hpv when i’m older . ): I’m a female!^^ ( obviously lol)

also i didn’t get it in school because i was sick the days they were doing it that’s why i was getting it at the doctors! I don’t think the jab hurts at all. But coronavirus has obviously ruined everything

• Tavy

Of course it works, in my day it was unheard of and I never knew anyone who caught HPV. 

If you are not sexually active you have nothing to worry about. If you are use a condom.