Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCycling · 1 month ago

how do people usually feel when their bicycle is stolen?

Is it weird that I am really upset?  I am obsessed with exercise, and walking/running isn't my thing.  Riding is as important as sex for me.  It makes me feel good and refreshed.  I am so heart broken that my bike was stolen and I can't get a new one because all the bike shops are sold out with no new shipments expected until late September. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • pmt853
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I was livid. Mine was locked to a Sheffield stand with a quality D lock which had been smashed off with a rock. I actually saw the thief riding off with my bike, but he was faster on my bike than I was on foot. Absolutely furious. At least I had decent insurance so got the cash for an equally nice replacement. 

• D50
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I've had one bike stolen when locked and 3 or 4 stolen out of the garage. I find it really infuriating. I blame myself for being too trusting, but it's not my fault.

• 1 month ago

Terrible. The tragedy is that in the olden days one could leave a bike anywhere, unlocked, & it would always be there when you got back. Report it to the cops.

• 1 month ago

There be severe penalty by the law because it could cause big problems.        

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

See if can find used one, on Craigslist. For now.

• 1 month ago

I wouldn't know.  Never had one stolen because I use good locks.  

Why would it be weird that you're upset?  I'd be more than upset.  I'd be furious.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.