Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 days ago

Why are so many red states seeing coronavirus spikes right now?

42 Answers

Relevance
  • Caesar
    Lv 7
    4 days ago

Viruses usually do not care about, politics, religion or IQ...  The single most important lesson from the 1918 Influenza... Containment, the attempt to limit spread of a virus and even eliminate it has failed.  Right now virtually every state in America is in suppression mode, but suppression has no chance of succeeding unless cases are identified. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 days ago

Because they are ran by idiots

• Joaquim Zorro
      Lv 7
      4 days agoReport

the problem is that the virus don't see blue or red! Or maybe because tghe Reds' blood is green.

• L
    Lv 4
    4 days ago

FAKE NEWS.  The TRUTH - the spikes are happening in Blue States only.

• Pseud4 days agoReport

Hello, Trump supporter. I live in a red state (Utah, look us up) and we've seen a spike recently, but also blame it on some of our governor's decisions. I doubt I'll get through to you though, since I'm speaking to a troll account. If this was Facebook, you would've created a dumpster fire.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    4 days ago

God's thinning the herd.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 days ago

With the increases in the numbers testing, the numbers are severely inflated. A gal at a test sight told me that if somebody tests positive for exposure, then they have to come back for testing every week until they get two tests that are negative. Sometimes that's 12 weeks, so that one case counts as 12. 

Source(s): Test Site
    • ...Show all comments
    • Yet nationally, we're not dying any faster than last year...just over 55,000 people per week from all natural causes.  The numbers have remained statistically constant.  Weird...like someone is just trying to scare us, for some reason.

• Anonymous
    4 days ago

Rioters (protesters) don't wear masks. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Caesar
      Lv 7
      4 days agoReport

So the only ones hiding under anonymous and white hoods to spread lies are you and the KKK nice fantasy

• 7 days ago

Because of more people congregating.

• 7 days ago

BLM protestors/rioters.

• Mr. Wizard
      Lv 7
      4 days agoReport

And they wonder why COVID is only targeting black people.....

• BOOM
    Lv 7
    7 days ago

Well in Red States they used to say that AIDS was God's way of punishing homosexuals.. so maybe they are all being punished for something they did or didn't do 

• ...Show all comments
    • Mr. Wizard
      Lv 7
      4 days agoReport

No Rob: A global nefarious alliance is running us all through a "dress rehearsal" for a much larger strike--one that will be openly admitted to us from the ones creating it.  

• 7 days ago

Because of re-opening............Same reason blue states are spiking, and because of the democrats rioting.

• ...Show all comments
    • Mr. Wizard
      Lv 7
      4 days agoReport

COVID spikes are the backlash from the "lockdown" promoted by BLUE states; it NEVER should have been allowed to happen. I say live DEFIANTLY AGAINST GERMAPHOBE FEAR!! C-19 deaths affect the critically weak--set to happen no mater what preventive measures we try.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.