Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Is World War 3 happening or not?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Some questions illustrate a high degree of intellectual ability.  This question is definitely not one of them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What happens will happen. If it's the end of the world, why do I feel fine about it? You?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Absolutely not..........

• 1 month ago

WWIII is IN PROGRESS in cyberspace.

Source(s): Vladimir Putin
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Okay I'ma sci-fiction buff, might be a small war with space creatures..LOL.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

WW3 is like dating after 30:  Are we doing this or not?  I got sh*t to do.

• Marvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is not likely to ever happen, at least not on a grand scale.

Should it happen, the Chinese are already entrenched to do the following:

1. They will neutralize most of the Western military satellites almost instantly.  They already have their own satellites parked next to ours. I would wager that the satellites they own are capable of knocking ours out of orbit.

2. All the money in all our banks will be gone within hours (they already know most Americans account numbers, etc).  Thanks to data collection, they have profiles on just about every American.

3. All our communications will be shut down.  China employs thousands of crackers who can easily access our devices remotely.

3. Nuclear torpedoes will be detonated off the coast of California causing tidal waves that will wipe the West Coast off the map.

The USA will surrender in only a day or so.

All that being said, they have no reason to go to war with us.  Their economy depends on us.

The USA is a "bully nation" that picks fights, so that is why so many countries have to have plans to defeat the USA just in case.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It already has, just not on a worldwide scale YET.

• 1 month ago

why would there be a ww lll? there are no major disagreements between the US, Russia and China

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Would you like to provide your reasons for thinking it is?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.