My Cousin wrecked my Car and is not trying to pay me for the Damage! Now what?!?

I originally let my GMA use my 08 Impala for a month. She took it June 12th, 2020!

and Called me talking bout she let my cuzn use it and he wrecked it June 21st, 2020

and I guess this happened June 15th or something, and it took them a week to fkn tell me something like this. Like I would have not noticed! smmfh. Im done helping them out ! Who's the Blame?

Told my cuzn I want $500 to fix it, come to find out yesterday he Bought some Beat up Cadillac Deville. Im thinking why tf he buying shyt knowing he owe me money! 

I got txt him telling me how someone backed into the car...At Walmart, and Walmart showed him the Footage Im not buying that BS at all. Car still drives, but whatver he hit went threw the bumper and bending the METAL Bumper Support. Just needs a hood, bumper and bumper support Which I know how to replace, Just not about to pay for it when I didnt Wreck it! idk why my gma let himm use the car when I gave to her! How should I go about this? who's to BLAME?

They are to blame. But ultimately you are too for letting them borrow it.

You are free to sue. Collecting if you win would seem unlikely or impossible.

Anything they give you voluntarily is probably the best you can hope for.

Not a problem - if you have Comprehensive/Collision insurance and the fine print of your policy doesn't prohibit you letting others drive your car.  How much is your deductible? 

• Barry

Sue the pair of them in the small claims court.