Hypothetical Poll~ If you don’t have Any responsibility, no commitment, good health and enough money, what would you do ?

Relax on a Caribbean beach and drink tropical juice.

• I'd buy myself a luxury yacht and only invite cool people on it.  definitely some sexy fit models too.

Go to Disneyland.

go on a trip   

Sleep and then wake up then breathe then eat and then read and then sing and then learn something new and then go for a walk and it's 3 in the morning. Good night

• Spontaneous travel. 

• kristy

Sex, drugs and rock n roll

I would keep on doing the same things that have given me good health and enough money.

Well, I do have the responsibility for my family, And as for money we do ok Millie, I wish you good health my friend. 

Well, I'll stop searching for work and grow vegetables in my garden (currently do not have a house or garden)

I'll volunteer at the charity shops 3 times a week and care homes twice a week

Task 1 would be to find some responsibility and commitment.  I don't do well with no relationships, which is basically what those are.

But what if I had relative freedom?  That's close to my actual life.  I do things like this http://pididu.com/wordpress/bike2017/la-grange-tx/