Are semi hollow electric guitars (with f-holes) sensitive to change in humidity?

Are the center blocks of semi-hollow electric guitars also sensitive to humidity change since they made of solid wood with no finish?

I bought a gretsch electromatic and tried to take it trucking. Humidity and temp changes can be a big factor. The action dropped and was unfixable in about a week. The guitar techs couldn't figure out what to do. The guitar was a loss.

• Emdog

In my experience, not enough to worry about. I live near a beach in Thailand: high temperatures, high humidity. Much greater impact on acoustic guitars. Much thinner wood than in a semi hollow

To some extent just about all guitars are sensitive to humidity and temperature. Remember that with an acoustic the inside to the whole of the body is unfinished, as is the bridge and the fingerboard.

All guitars are humidity sensitive to some extent. I play a semi hollow Gretsch Electromatic and it typically needs to be re-tuned from day to day, just like my acoustics.