Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 3 months ago

What do you use for your skin at night?

• kswck2

Alcohol, in large quantities. 

• Snid

I wash with a sensitive skin wipe and put on a little Oil of Olay.

I use BOld with Aloe, it really soften the skin in my case.

I just keep it.  I don't try any substitutes.

Noxzema. Only to wash face,  then a dab of olive oil  but I massage olive oil in good, had so many compliments,,   My face is smooth with no wrinkles,  save your money on them wrinkle cream,  use Noxzema. Rub that in good,  wipe it off, then dab 2  tiny droplets of olive oil. Extra virgin,   Massage in good,    

I use it for the same purpose that I use it for in the day time. To hold everything in place..

• RP

Other than routine hygiene, nothing.

• Laredo

As I have dry skin then I would use Moisturiser that is suitable for night time. I also have a daytime Moisturiser, all done to keep the skin from drying up.

I already drink plenty of water and eat healthy but I have had this dry skin since I was born, so have to use creams as well.

LOL   The visions this question produces .....   I suppose you are talking about creams etc.  I tend to use E45 (UK).

• Tangi

I leave it on a hanger, unless it's very cold, in which case I sleep with it on.