Did you go to college?

no 

like most people in the USA and the world I did not go to college 

it is a luxury to go to college

I made a living saved invested and am well off next to most people including most of  those I know who did go to college

it is about money management not making more and more money that makes you a success or failure fiscally  not your salary size 

if you make and live by excuses  ,, you will always fail 

• No - I didn't even finish high school.  But I have a son who is a corporate attorney, a daughter who is self-employed in business marketing and another who is a CPA.

I believed in my children and maybe as a single parent, I didn't have the money to send them to college, but they made it all the way!!!  :D

Once I got out of the Navy in the 1960s, I did eventually go to St. Louis University in the mid-1970s and part of early 1980 on the GI bill, opting for a double major in Psychology and Theater.  How about you?  

My granddaughter opted for dual-credit courses while still in high school at first (to include robotics), but then attended a science-oriented community college on the Obama-doubled Pell Grant and VA benefits once I adopted her (her mom died a wrongful death in 2012), achieving three Associate's degrees plus a few continuing education credits: Engineering, Electronics, and Integrated Manufacturing Computer Design, the latter being her chosen career for now.  

At age75, I'd like to spend the rest of my life on this finite earth in college, just learning stuff and getting my writings published.  

Nop. I studied online. Also recently got a certificate just by studying on my smartphone. It's an app from Walthamstow University :)

• TedEx

Yes, but I died of boredom before I graduated

Sure did and I still am 17 years later.  I got my PhD and two Master's degrees and am now going for a third.  I am a professor, which essentially makes me an eternal student.

• ron h

yep, and got a B.S. 

I went back to school when I was 38. Before that I had a high school diploma and some vocational training. Now, I have four degrees (AA, BA, MA, and PsyD)

Not yet. Working in retail for now.

• Murzy

yes                                          .