Does Simon Cowell know that people think he's mean? ?

Y'all know Simon cowell right? The guy who's on almost every talent judging show? People think he's mean, I've seen comments on YouTube and stuff, also peoples live reactions as we watch t.v. personally, I'd like to know if people thought I was mean. So does he know? And if he does, is it a front or is that just his personality?

• Judy
    1 week ago

Of course he knows.

Yes it is part of his profile and he doesn't care.

• Jojo

Of course he does, and he will play on it, as that is what has made him famous as a judge. Simon Cowell would not be anywhere near as famous and controversial if he was Mr Nice Guy. 

You don`t get rich by being `nice`.   

Source(s): UK

Probably, however he's smart enough to not let others opinion of him affect him. 

It's his image he puts out. Of course, he knows that. 

• Kathy

Yes he knows that.

of course- that is his "character"

like i noticed Gordon Ramsey Can tone it down when around kids- that is their Image

I'm sure he knows.  I did a quick google and I didn't find a definitive quick answer as to what he was like IRL back then (though multiple articles say he's mellowed, but that could just be his public persona).  

But whether he's a natural jerk or not, NOBODY is actually THAT rude in real life and amounts to anything unless you get huge loans from Daddy or have some other enabling factor.  Cowell almost certainly was playing it up deliberately and once they realized how successful it was, he probably was coached by the show and fed funny insults and lines.  That's sort of how these things go.  Reality TV is very NOT real.

he probably knows people are saying that

• ?

Of course he does. Thats kind of his whole thing. He's made a name for himself being the mean one on jusging panels. Those who know the man outside the spotlight say its mostly an act. He can be a bit of a dick, and hes very competitive, but he can also be kind amd generous and compassionate