Ben
Lv 6

Can babies crying mean that they want milk from their moms?

I'm starting to wonder because this has been happening a lot to my baby nephew.

So, can babies crying mean that they want milk from their mothers or from bottles that have pumped milk?

a) yes

b) no

When you answer, can you give me an explanation?

When you answer, can you give me

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

When a baby is crying it can mean the baby wants to be fed; or it can mean the diaper needs to be changed; or it can mean that the baby has gas and is hurting; or it can mean that the baby wants attention; or it can mean that the baby is too hot or it's too cold. There are 100's of different reasons why a baby might cry. A baby can't talk, and crying is how they communicate their needs to their parents. 

• L
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

There are MANY reasons why a baby will cry; hungry, wet/dirty diaper not warm enough.  Once baby reaches 3-5 months of age..........then you must deal with the teething pain.

• GB
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Babies cry for different reasons, and one is hunger. Their instinct is to suck, and they will do this whether  put to the breast, or offered a bottle.  Some might reject a bottle (whether it has pumped milk or formula) if the mother offers it, but accept it from another person.

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What kind of crying is he doing?  Sometimes they just want to be held

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Babies cry when they’re hungry, among other reasons.  Not sure what else you’re asking.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Babies cry for many reasons.

Hunger is just one of them.

They can cry because of a wet or pooed diaper.

They can cry because a noise scared them.

They can cry because of a gas bubble (they need burped).

They can cry because of no particular reason at all (it is called "colic" when they cry for no reason).

• 1 month ago

Sure, it's very possible but there are many other reasons as well.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.