Why am I considered a "pyschopath" when I eat meat but it is okay when other animals do it?

Pigs, chickens, and turkeys are omnivores too, what is the difference between when I eat meat and other animals eat meat? Eating meat is not a choice!!! I was designed to eat both meat and plants!!!

Vegans have no answer to this in their delusional logic other than to attempt to appeal to the unique attributes of mankind as opposed to the rest of animal kingdom- where the arguments still fail under the weight of their own ponderosity. Simply put, vegans don't want to admit the Biblical truth that God placed Animals under man's dominion, both for food and sexual pleasure.

• Orla

Cute picture !!!!

Extreme vegans are the ones who think we're Psychopaths. That's when you know a vegan is in end stage Veganism. They're so malnourished that they hate everthing and everyone lol so angry and snappy. I've yet to meet a vegan who doesn't have anger issues lol. Get some meat in you and drink some blood. Eat lots of animal flesh for longevity guys. Especially organ meats baby veal liver is the best. Thank u 

Militant vegans have an agenda. And they also launch smear campaigns, false accusations, ad hominem attacks, insults, and threats against meat eaters. Militant vegans also falsely report meat eaters on this site, just because they eat meat. In the past, I've had two Yahoo Answers accounts suspended (and lost the appeals) because of being harassed by militant vegans. Us meat eaters are not the psychopaths. If there are any psychopaths who happen to eat meat, it is a coincidence. Whether or not you eat meat has nothing to do with psychopathy. A lot of the militant vegans are psychopaths. Instead of worshipping the one true God (whose son is Jesus Christ), they worship the creation. They've also been given up to uncleanliness through the lust of the flesh. They continue to reject God. God then gives them up to vile affections (this is talking about sodomy aka homosexuality). As they don't want to retain God in their knowledge, God gives them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient. These individuals are filled with all unrighteousness. God will not only judge those who do those things, but also those who approve of what they do. See Romans 1:18-32 in the King James Bible (I was paraphrasing that passage as best as I can remember. But check the scriptures in the King James Bible to see if what I said is so.).

Because vegans actually lack rational thought.   They are just whiney little crybabies who make lifestyle choices based on emotional responses.

Because humans have a choice to not eat meat, animals don't. I don't feel at all bad about feeding my pet cats meat because they can't digest non-meat food. But I'm a vegetarian because I can capably live without meat so why not be vegetarian

You're free to eat whatever you like. I love meat and fish, too... and i intend to continue eating those things.  Take care

We humans are capable of making informed choices. There may have been times when the only food available was animal (seal meat or fish for Inuits, for example), but some animals can only survive by eating others and are, of course, unaware of the needs of the planet, their own spiritual needs, etc. 

I haven't eaten meat for forty years, but wouldn't call someone who eats meat  a psychopath.

The problem was never humans eating meat, the problem is seven billion humans eating meat.

• Scott

Most animals eat meat because it is natural for them. They don’t really have a choice.