When is enough going to be enough?!?

Getting tired of seeing looters (criminals) and lawless thugs (BLM) running amok through our streets.

It is getting to the point that those of us who fought to protect this nation from just such actions are going to have to do something about it. Glad to be of assistance.

Don't make that decision yet, at least not just now.  Wait a little longer, just to see what happens.  I'm not jumping on any political soap box here, I'm just talking about the laws of science.

What's that science thing about every action causes an equal and opposite reaction?  Forgive me if I didn't get the exact wording right, I'm not a scientist, but you know what I mean.  

• Kieth

The L.A. riots ended when looters started getting shot by store owners.

• Frank

Geography is a factor. I know if they behaved like that in my community they’d be getting shot. 

Why so intolerant of BLM. BLM isn't doing the rioting and looting.  The funny thing is you've been silent about Republicans laying waste to the country for years now.

Speaking of lawless thugs...    Transcript from a police camera video: 

[Officer Kevin Piner says,] "We are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them f------ N-words. I can't wait. God, I can't wait."

[Police Corporal Jesse ]Moore responds that he would not do that. Piner says, "I am ready," according to the summary.

Piner tells Moore that society needs a civil war to "wipe 'em off the f------ map. That'll put 'em back about four or five generations."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cops-fired-ov...

Stop watching the same videos over and over, moron.