What's the best brand for earphones?

I want to buy earphones with Durability Quality usually my earphones Don't lasts for 1 year. What brand is the best for earphones

• Lance

A lot depends on what particular model you buy, and how rough you are with headphones but I would say as a general rule Sony probably gives you the best chance of finding something durable in various price categories ....

Panasonic. It costs around $10. I have broken a few of them when I accidentally stepped on them. Otherwise they last. I broke other earphones the same way and they cost me more money. Because they are so cheap, it is no big deal if you break them. They also sound good enough for me. I had a pair of AKG earphones, and they are nice with good bass response, but they require a bit more power than the Panasonic, so they may not play as loud as you may like. AKG has some new ones that cost around $20, and they are made for the Samsung Galaxy, so they may be worth a try. AKG is famous for making accurate headphones that studio engineers use. I have a pair of AKG K240 headphones from the 1980s and they are still working. The new AKG earbuds should be durable.

I wouldn't say there is a "best" brand, 

but that there are a number of worthy ones, 

mainly those that have been making headphones for at least 30 years. 

Apple EarPods or AirPods.