Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 1 month ago

Why do people think human rights and police brutality are 'difference of opinions'?

Clothing style, movies, music, TV shows, etc.  can be a 'difference of opinion'

Suckling the boots of law enforcement as THREE of them can't handle 1 drunk Black guy with a nonlethal taser [which you have no problem with cops using on others but hey] without shooting him in the back multiple times is not a 'difference of opinion'.

Update:

May you tell me what is wrong with the sentence structure, don't whine at me if your too illiterate to read ya white supremacist moron.

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

We want justice. Police brutality is strict made.

• 4 weeks ago

The only 'difference of opinion' is that the people saying this actually agree with the police action/s, but aren't brave enough to come out and admit it - so hide behind 'difference of opinion'. Too stupid to realise that encouraging/condoning this police brutality will come back and bite them when police lose control and attack whomever they please~~

• Bobo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's simple.  If you give attitude to the police--they will give attitude back to you and they all have weapons. 

• 1 month ago

World wars have been fought over those very differences of opinion.  Wars will be fought again over those differences of opinions.  Seems wars come with the territory when your dealing with humans and opinions.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Black seperacist, to your credit, that's as close to an adult English sentence as you've produced in weeks.....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Difference of opinion? Police brutality clothing, tv, music  difference of opinion? Okay I’m going to be the first to say but WHAT IN THE FVCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Can you form a comprehensive question 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump supporters worship the police. But hate the government. Try to figure that out.  They basically like thug violence that has the endorsement of the state, but they hate the state itself.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.