Does it bother you to stay home by yourself?

• Fred

Yes; if I'm isolated for a very long time.

The real problem with it is it will stay with you for life if the experience was deep enough!

By your language it sounds as if you are asking to "stay at home'  such as a day or overnight alone?  That is not a problem.

Not in the slightest. I live alone and I like it just fine, nobody to tell me when to eat or sleep or anything. 

nope, I was a single  parent for about 12 years,, all grown up now, i live alone in a smaller house, the gf pops over every day so life is great living alone.. my spare room is now my gaming room.. all this space is mine woo hoooooo lol

NO CUZ HUBBY WILL BE BACK IN AWHILE.

I'm kinda liking it. No responsibilities is nice after working all my life.  After all I am getting paid to stay home which is really cool. 

• Dick

No. I think it's optimal.

No, not at all. 

• Nicole

no i like it............

No, it doesn't hun.

I can handle it better than a lot of people, but I do have my limits