Florida is re-closing businesses and starting all over, and as there have been no protests there ...?

... is the cause of all the new infections due to re-opening the state's businesses too soon?

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Reopening too much and too soon is most of the cause.  However, lack of protests may also be a small part of the cause.  Protests keep the protesters outdoors, where it doesn't spread as much, and keep some businesses closed.  If there were no protests, that meant that almost everyone was indoors, where the virus spreads more easily, because no one was outside protesting.

• 1 month ago

The CAUSE is that covid didn't magically disappear. people are going out without masks thinking it's all over, and getting infected. 

This is NOT rocket science.  How much simpler can we say it???!!!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course it is, as well as all the idiots who flocked to the beaches.

• 1 month ago

Nothing says,  "OOOOPS!!! we were wrong!"   like spiking deaths. 

Maybe they will take it all seriously this time. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Florida has had protests/looting.

Additionally, they have a different dynamic with re-opening.They have had people SWARM into the state because "it's Florida", it's open and there was actual activities to participate in.-- in addition to all the regular travel to Florida, you have a large group of "get out of dodge" people coming in. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do you have proof they are reclosing.

Yes to your question about reopening too soon. 

But also many people are ignoring physical distancing and other precautions.

Here in Ontario canada we are in only phase 2 . I believe Florida is in phase 4 . Things are looking good as for lowering covid cases.

I believe there is much more government aid to people and businesses in canada than in the US . That helps. But that is coming with a huge price tag. That’s a other issue .

I asked some people I know in the Florida keys about a fishing charter . They required no precautions to a fishing charter . So you can put anybody from anywhere into the same boat . This is just one case . 

Now saying all this most New cases are amongst young people . As long as they don’t give it to people vulnerable no big deal. But being how contagious covid 19 is that probably won’t happen.

Trying to contain young people is hard if not impossible. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, entirely. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.