Who is your favorite Marvel super hero?

Spider-Man................

I'm gonna be honest.. It's hard to say who my favorite is when the first thing I think of is how gorgeous they all are, rather than who's my favorite hero. Asking this question is like asking who do I think looks the most handsome..

I'm gonna go with Wolverine only because he's the first hero I actually knew from Marvel without first thinking "God he's good looking". But after watching more of his movies and growing up a bit it's all I think of so..

• Lilly

I'm so not nerdy enough to even know which are Marvel and which aren't. Iron Man? I'm guessing here.

• Trump, He looks like DC comic characters, a little of everything like Lex Luthor, a bit of Bane and Joker. 

I gotta lean towards Wolverine....... but I also really loved  Dr. Strange. 

Spiderman 100% 

I always liked Spider-Man … but then Marvel retconned him and told me he had just been a clone all along and turned him into a wife-beater, and eventually replaced him with other characters that weren't Peter Parker.

And that was the last time I seriously followed any Marvel comic.  

Thor is really cool, he was the only one to stop Thanos during the Infinity War, well, almost!

It used to be Mr. Fantastic when I was little. Then it became a tie between Firestar and Iceman watching old reruns of Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends. Then it became Storm when I got addicted to reading the X-Men comic books. Right now it's Spider-Man because I really like the Spider-Man movies with Tom Holland.

I would say in my eyes Stan Lee, R.I.P. November 12, 2018,