When should we have a baby ?

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 2 weeks she's already talking about having more kids. She already has 3 kids by 3 different guys she just got out of a divorce. She's got a 7 year old a 4 year old and a 1 year old. When should we have another baby ? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favourite answer

Dumb a*ss Yall only been together for 2 weeks (That's really not a long time)!!! Also, if she have 3 different baby daddy's... What makes You

think after u get her pregnant she not go run off and find another men to impregnate her once she pop ur baby out???

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Two weeks and she is already asking you for the commitment of helping to bring up a further child to add to the three by different guys? Run a mile! No, run several hundred miles. She has obviously no sense of responsibility about bringing up children. You must be truly crazy to even think of helping her to fulfil her dream of yet another child, specially if you have known her for only two weeks. Run, run, run.

• 6 months ago

What woman wants to get pregnanthe by a guy she's only been with 2 weeks first impressions can be deceiving also the fact she has 3 different dad's for each kid says a lot about her either she done a runner as she only wanted the baby or the kids fathers couldn't stand her for whateverrors reason and they didn't want to know her hope all goes well but I think you should really open your eyes on this one pal 

• 7 months ago

Yikes 2 weeks ? Wait about 15 months or 2 years 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Oh, my God. You need to ditch she doesn't sound like a stable woman or mother. 

• 7 months ago

3 kids....3 guys.................i would run............................

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Toss a coin or just go for it and let it happen.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.