should i go to graduation or will i perish from corona?

• Tom

But of Course-----Corona generally effects only OLD people and there is a better than 99% survival rate----even IF you catch the illness in the first place.---Of course there are the occasional FREAK outliers out there, but not to worry about.

• Amy

You'll catch corona, spread it to your family members, who will spread it to their friends and coworkers, who will spread it to their families...

There's only about a 1% chance that YOU will die. But you'll almost certainly kill somebody else.

Depends on the precautions that the school is taking. If you feel that the risk of picking up COVID-19 is too great, stay home. I haven't attended any of my own graduations since high school. When my master's was awarded, I was 50 miles from the nearest Inuit village. For my bachelor's and doctorate, I wasn't even asked whether I would be there. I still got my degrees.

• CRR

Are you in an at risk demographic? Your risk is probably about the same as catching the flu.

Sooner or later, everyone dies.  Might as well get it over with.