should i go to graduation or will i perish from corona?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Tom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

But of Course-----Corona generally effects only OLD people and there is a better than 99% survival rate----even IF you catch the illness in the first place.---Of course there are the occasional FREAK outliers out there, but not to worry about.

• Amy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You'll catch corona, spread it to your family members, who will spread it to their friends and coworkers, who will spread it to their families...

There's only about a 1% chance that YOU will die. But you'll almost certainly kill somebody else.

• 1 month ago

Depends on the precautions that the school is taking. If you feel that the risk of picking up COVID-19 is too great, stay home. I haven't attended any of my own graduations since high school. When my master's was awarded, I was 50 miles from the nearest Inuit village. For my bachelor's and doctorate, I wasn't even asked whether I would be there. I still got my degrees.

• CRR
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Are you in an at risk demographic? Your risk is probably about the same as catching the flu.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sooner or later, everyone dies.  Might as well get it over with.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.