i have a lymph node that looks a little red and it’s like aching i woke up and i saw it what can this be it like on my upper back ?

on my right shoulder close to my neck 

• Edna

You can't see whether a lymph node is red, or if it isn't. A lymph node is inside your body, and you can't  see it. You have some sort of lump on your right shoulder. 

the job your lymph system does is to suck-out the junk & cellular waste from INSIDE your body, this INCLUDES infection remains.  SOME of those infection remains MIGHT not be completely dead yet, so a swollen lymph node is possible and 'normal';  give it time ......................

• Lolly

It's a zit. . . 

So, whats the question.

Adding picture will be helpful. You want to know reason behind swell or how to drain it.

You should call up your doctor and tell them what is going on. Describe this to them and see what they say.