Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 2 months ago

What color are my eyes *serious answers only* ?

I'm a little confused to say the least, my mom has green eyes and my Father with Dark brown but all my siblings have really dark eyes except for Me-?!? Is this a mix between the two colors? What do you think? 

• kelvin

the correct answer is a very lovely shade of troll as you asked this same question 3 times yesterday

The correct answer is "hazel" brown.  Two or more colors exist simultaneously in your eye.  The predominant color is a medium brown, flecked with a golden brown and a darker brown.  Many people consider hazel eyes to be among the most beautiful.  The additional colors give your eyes sparkle and depth.  Congrats!

Yes, this happens in many cases. The reality that I have seen a lot. Don't worry. This is normal. Even then you can take the advice of a doctor.

• Nezz

His eyes are light brown. And they are very beautiful!

Confusion over,  like 79% of the World's population, you have brown eyes.