Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

Does God discriminate?

It sure seems like it.  "The Jews are God's chosen people".  "The OT laws were for Jews only".  It seems to me that the true God, who created everyone equally, would not prefer one race of people over another.  Why would Jews have special laws only for them?  This does not make any sense.  If God were going to reveal himself, and since He's all powerful and can do anything, wouldn't his message be for everyone and not just Jews?  Because if you read the OT it appears His message is for Jews only.  In fact even Jesus said "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel".  

• ?

“God is not partial, but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him.”—ACTS 10:34, 35.

Jews are descendants of Adam and Eve (Nephilim Angels): There were over 5 millions people on earth when God sent Adam and Eve (Nephilim Angels) to preach to, not mate with mankind(forbidden fruit). If you mate with them, you die(lose supernatural power). It is GOSPEL that makes man in God's own image. Adam was made fully aware of the consequence of mating with humans: Eve was NOT. @6000 years ago, when Eve mated with a Nodite tribesman from east of Eden, Cain was conceived. Cain was not Adam's son. Then Adam mated with a Nodite woman. It was Abel's mocking Cain as a stepchild that provoked Cain to retaliate, killing Abel. The Babylonians forced the EXILED Jews to rewrite their history to reflect that all humans (not just the Jews) come from Adam and Eve. 

• ?

All mankind was sinful and destined for hell. God chose one devout man, Abram, and made a nation of his child Isaac. A nation to receive God's blessing, Law, prophets, and finally His only Son Jesus. 

• BMCR

According to Judaism, G-d offered the laws of the Torah to all nations but they rejected them except for the Jews.

Non Jews are also required to follow the 7 Noachide laws.

If they want, they are allowed to convert to Judaism and accept the commandments given to the Jewish people.

Centuries ago, God told the Israelites: “If you will strictly obey my voice and will indeed keep my covenant, then you will certainly become my special property out of all other peoples, because the whole earth belongs to me. And you yourselves will become to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.” (Exodus 19:5, 6) All nations belonged to God, but the Israelites could become his special property, eventually serving as priests in behalf of all mankind.

This special relationship with God wasn’t unconditional? God had said: “If you will strictly obey my voice . . . then you will certainly become my special property.” So their continuing in a chosen relationship with God was conditional, dependent upon their continued faithfulness to him.Although God had a chosen nation on earth, he did not forbid the presence of non-Israelites among his people. He allowed “a vast mixed company” of non-Israelites, including Egyptians, to accompany his people when he delivered them from Egypt. (Ex. 12:38.) Just before the Israelites crossed the Jordan to take possession of Canaan, Moses told them that they “must love the foreign resident” in their midst. (Deut. 10:17-19) God’s chosen people were to accept in their community any foreigners who were willing to observe the basic laws given by Moses. (Lev. 24:22) Some foreign residents became worshippers, sharing the feelings of the Moabite Ruth, who declared to the Israelite Naomi: “Your people will be my people, and your God my God.” (Ruth 1:16) These foreign residents became proselytes, and the males submitted to circumcision. (Ex. 12:48, 49) Jehovah God welcomed them as members of the community of his chosen people.​—Num. 15:14, 15.The Israelites worshipped their God, Jehovah, whereas the other nations worshipped their own deities. Sadly, Israel did not prove faithful to their God, Jehovah. They allowed themselves to be influenced by nations that worshipped gods of wood and stone.Acts 10:34- God is not partial, but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.

Acts 10:34-35 KJV — Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

You know very little scripture. God turned his back on the Gentiles early on, because they turned their backs on God in order to worship idols.

God chose Abraham to become the father of the Hebrews because he displayed great faith in God.

Hebrew is not a race.

You've much to learn. Its impossible to understand any scripture without understanding all scripture.

Romans 3:29 KJV — Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV — For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

The Jews said they were chosen, not Jesus.

Jesus ministered to the woman at the well, who was a Samaritan. I doubt if he ever said he came to only minister to Jews. That would have been a contradiction.

The Bible, even the old Testament has some good things in it. It says not to condemn or judge people, that would include calling others morons.

• Jeff

It's a fictional cult book, you moron.  There is no god.