Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 2 months ago

Has covid quarantine affected your mental health?

Taking care of your mental health is essential, even if your time in quarantine is relatively brief in the grand scheme of ... How Quarantine Affects Mental Health ... Possible Mental Health Effect of Coronavirus Quarantines.

• Edna

I'm in my 70's, and COVID hasn't affected my mental health in any way. I don't buy into the media hype; I don't wear a mask; and I don't quarantine myself. I don't know even ONE person who has come down with COVID. 

maybe yes..............................

No, I’m retired and am use to not working.  

Nope. Not in the least. I roll with the punches. If that is the way things need to be then so be it. I can't change it so there is no use in getting upset about it.

not the quarantine---but covid pandemic--yes!

yes ive gone into slumps of depression....

what covid 19 quarantine>?-- I don't live near nazis, no quarantine here

• martin

Yes, both ways, good and bad.  The good is more peace and quiet.  The bad is longing for excitement.

Nope, I'm still halfway to crazy.