Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 month ago

If a hacker logs into anyone’s facebook account with a VPN connection, can he still be traced to his original ip address?

Best VPN services from https://internetprivatsphare.at

Happened a lot.

I know a police.

Unless threatened by a person. Police don’t get involved.       I know 2 policemen.   I called them up after I read this to confirm it.

Especially now with the cornoviris crap scare.  

• Daniel

Yes he can if the Police wanted to they have ways of getting the Persons Real IP Address 

Voglio comprare un canguro

• Lv 7

VPN means a company ip.

if you have the exact time, you can ask the company. as long as they are US based, a simple warrant os all that"s needed.

Yes, but it takes more work.  

When you set up a VPN, that VPN still has to know your real IP address to be able to send you anything over it.  There are ways to discover that address.  The actual VPN is set up by your ISP.  They have that information/  But can only reveal it with a court order.