Same repetitive negative thoughts going to sleep?

I delay going to sleep and do anything else but try to because I get sleep inertia in the morning every morning without fail even if I sleep healthily and i get the same repetitive negative emotions and hounding thoughts of the past and the present over and over and over again every night before I sleep. Because I just can’t. It disrupts my entire discipline for things day to day. Because I can’t get up or fall asleep. Sometimes I comfort eat and want to watch films very late and most nights I fall asleep between 12-2am and wake up between 8am-12pm. It varies day to day and I don’t know what to do about this anymore. Nobody wants to help

I’m in very good general health physically and emotionally 22 year old in good shape but mentally I’m just not with it at all anymore

sounds like anxiety--journal all those thoughts--like dumping them out on paper so you don't have to think about them---then try some eft tapping videos for sleep (youtube) it looks silly as hell-but it does work! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fttXRgQtaY

Youtube thumbnail

&list=WL&index=2&t=0sand then if you let that one end it will go to her next one on staying asleep and not waking up throughout the night.

the more you do it-the better it works.

and there are some deep sleep relaxing music videos that might help.

This sounds like something you should speak to someone you trust about. If you’re struggling with something, identifying the problem & reaching for help are the two best things to do. I wish you the absolute best to get past these obstacles, it’ll get better.