Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

How important for Muslims is it to clear up all the misconceptions non-Muslims have about Islam?

Important enough it is necessary to have dialogue if you want islam to be seen in a certain light 

Speaking for myself, it's important and not important. It's important because if people continue to see my religion in a negative light, Muslims across the world might be victims of violence. It's not important in the sense that I really couldn't care less about how people view me

non-muslims should show what is in the quran and hadiths

Impossible if those non-muslims have read the earliest Sira, the quran and a load of hadiths ...... like yours truly.

• taseen

If those non-muslims are sincere,then I believe it is important for us Muslims to help clear up all of the misconceptions they have about Islam.

It is very important and it is the responsibility of the Muslims to clear the misconceptions about Islam. Islam is a very misunderstood religion, People like to stereotype and judge millions of people based on the action of a few. If we remove the misconceptions and be open-minded and have acceptance for each other then I think there will be less hate, bigotry, violence and war.

I think Islam is a misunderstood religon because instead of learning Islam from Islamic sources and Muslim scholars some people like to learn about Islam from anti-Islam sources and the likes of David Wood. Now with the internet it should be easier than ever to teach and learn Islam so we should be using it.

Kill the infidel!

What miscoceptions?  We jave real history 616 - 1571 A.D.  Atyavks on the HRE UNTIL 1693 A

D.

not very, as ALL non-Muslims are just vermin to be exterminated ....................