Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

How important for Muslims is it to clear up all the misconceptions non-Muslims have about Islam?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Important enough it is necessary to have dialogue if you want islam to be seen in a certain light 

• 1 month ago

Speaking for myself, it's important and not important. It's important because if people continue to see my religion in a negative light, Muslims across the world might be victims of violence. It's not important in the sense that I really couldn't care less about how people view me

• 1 month ago

non-muslims should show what is in the quran and hadiths

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Impossible if those non-muslims have read the earliest Sira, the quran and a load of hadiths ...... like yours truly.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • taseen
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

If those non-muslims are sincere,then I believe it is important for us Muslims to help clear up all of the misconceptions they have about Islam.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is very important and it is the responsibility of the Muslims to clear the misconceptions about Islam. Islam is a very misunderstood religion, People like to stereotype and judge millions of people based on the action of a few. If we remove the misconceptions and be open-minded and have acceptance for each other then I think there will be less hate, bigotry, violence and war.

I think Islam is a misunderstood religon because instead of learning Islam from Islamic sources and Muslim scholars some people like to learn about Islam from anti-Islam sources and the likes of David Wood. Now with the internet it should be easier than ever to teach and learn Islam so we should be using it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Kill the infidel!

• 2 months ago

What miscoceptions?  We jave real history 616 - 1571 A.D.  Atyavks on the HRE UNTIL 1693 A

D.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

not very, as ALL non-Muslims are just vermin to be exterminated ....................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.